Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Winter Is Here!

GOOOOOD morning everyone! It's been quite a while since my last post. It's already winter again and time to get ready for the new year. To keep you guys posted, Rover is big and healthy now. He recovered very well from the parvovirus.

*Don't forget to vaccinate your kittens, and puppies at 2 months old*

To start off the winter, I'm installing a dog door in my garage for the dogs. I'm pretty excited about it, just a bit bummed out due to the weather in Los Angeles, I might not be able to get it done by this weekend. There's also pet licenses that need to be renewed. If your pet is not licensed yet, you can get all the info you need by calling your city hall. So many things to get done, and so little time.

If you have any topic suggestions for my next blog, go ahead and leave it as a comment =)

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. very good blog, congratulations
    regard from Reus Tarragona
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. the weather sucks in L.A.. its raining hard. Dogs need somewhere dry to stay.. garage door sounds perfect.

    ReplyDelete